Closes after fifty years Photo Nanetti, in Via Garibaldi. Whether it's a deliberate decision by the same owner, says the daily press, follow the career of his wife, does not matter.
What is most worrying is the progressive closure of more and more shops, especially those who have made history over the last fifty years of trade Ferrara: sorry to see the old town increasingly monopolized by the big names of the multinational from small traders.
But basically I can not blame the young potential entrepreneurs, who are to deal with a city that is increasingly difficult to come forward and whose center is not valued as it should, as a UNESCO World Heritage Site has duty of care.
Redevelopment of Old Town and confidence in the young company , this I think, is that, among other things, citizens are asking the City of Ferrara. Why can I share the tradition of small traders, who are the most important branch of the national economy and because, let me tell you, the allure of assets with a long history behind it is almost magical.
What is most worrying is the progressive closure of more and more shops, especially those who have made history over the last fifty years of trade Ferrara: sorry to see the old town increasingly monopolized by the big names of the multinational from small traders.
But basically I can not blame the young potential entrepreneurs, who are to deal with a city that is increasingly difficult to come forward and whose center is not valued as it should, as a UNESCO World Heritage Site has duty of care.
Redevelopment of Old Town and confidence in the young company , this I think, is that, among other things, citizens are asking the City of Ferrara. Why can I share the tradition of small traders, who are the most important branch of the national economy and because, let me tell you, the allure of assets with a long history behind it is almost magical.
0 comments:
Post a Comment