Wednesday, January 27, 2010

B2b Introduction Letter

Ascoli in street view?


I do not ... but I never thought ascoli entered in the cities covered by Google Street View. A lot of this post is not
fregherà anything .. why should not cheat but when it came out this powerful tool that uses google I always thought that never, ever, our town could be covered ... and yet here we are.
have mapped many streets and neighborhoods ... there's my house, think a little ... macome we came over here ..
great curiosity for me was to find out when the photos were taken as a good and clever Ascoli I started searching for the orologioni of Carisap ... oh do not believe it but there all the time at which the temperature shows ... oh, well .. not even that useless mounds helped me ... by saying the new Permit only the exhibition sisi ... that ... UPDATE: 9/10/2009 was found by the board to exit highway center for the series ..... nn know what to do at 2:26 at night
really nice however to explore our city in this way finally Ascoli 2.0!

0 comments:

Post a Comment