Monday, August 2, 2010

Convert Mp3 To Guitar Pro

now it's better ...



the evening before the official start of the World Parachuting 2010 we moved to accommodation: the "amnesty" that the hotel had promised us ... was not difficult to make a very nice figure ...


I think they're really worried about this: not disfigure the face of other nations, but at the same time trying to "optimize" the money to run this world and the official celebration of 80 years of skydiving in Russia ..

They rebuilt the roads, built structures at the airport, repainted half the country ..
And they make us sleep in one hour from Menzelinsk to show us a "village" and not "paesone" as seems to be Menzelinsk .. which, as far as I could see, I have nothing to say .. Indeed, simple people, small houses, one after another indefinitely in a few trees and gardens, separated by dirt roads, mostly brick cemented with substances that do not recognize .. and much, much asbestos everywhere, even in the booth showers at the airport .. Other
impress me the Opening Ceremony of the Championships, Menzelinsk Stadium, August 1, 2010, from 18 to 20.
But that's another story ..
Here I just wanted to let you see some 'interior of the new hotel ...
soon, Silvia


0 comments:

Post a Comment