We were in the nineties, among the candidates, supporters and friends last night at the Hotel Astra for dinner before the elections scheduled between now and June, and if I could I would like to thank again one by one all the people who intervened. A dinner in friendship, in which I felt the closeness of the many who believe in the dream that I put on the manifest, to bring Ferrari to be a city that offers a real future for our youth. Many will still
initiatives of this kind, where the political discourse preferring esulerĂ that friendly: two dinners in April and May, the trip to Genoa on April 5 and the Cinque Terre on 23 and 24 May, bicycles Sunday in May and the closing of the election campaign, the New Theatre, with a great show singing , June 4.
Thanks again for last night.
initiatives of this kind, where the political discourse preferring esulerĂ that friendly: two dinners in April and May, the trip to Genoa on April 5 and the Cinque Terre on 23 and 24 May, bicycles Sunday in May and the closing of the election campaign, the New Theatre, with a great show singing , June 4.
Thanks again for last night.
0 comments:
Post a Comment