Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Benefits Of Vagisil Feminine Wash

SCIACQUIAMOCI MOUTH!

I think the post title was never more appropriate. Let me explain, yesterday I was reading this article on picusonline .
The article is titled "Water privatization, the locations of castles and Canzian," is in the position of the two candidates Mayor for the town of Ascoli who arrived on the ballot. The mayoral candidate Castelli cites the message received on Jan. 1 to put the peace, the usual event for all the citizens and authorities in our Cathedral. A celebration that was attended by both candidates mayor, I will not deny anything about it, much less the content of your message (it would be hard to challenge the Holy Father ..). I would, however, to challenge the "context" (sorry to repeat) that is used. During the campaign it is easy to fill his mouth with words when the Gospel at the same time exploits the church. I would point out also my face to face with the same candidate, Castelli, when in May, just at the conclusion of a Sunday Mass in the parish of Ss.Simone and Judah, which was also just happened was the first communion of 30 children (n = 30 ^ relatives), had decided to put compartment of a pick-up at about 40 meters from the church square to make propaganda with its audio while still in the Church played the notes of the hymn. I could not do anything outside my shouting I also say that those people obviously were not there for him, but for someone who is far above us, I found it really distasteful that policy approach. May have had permission from the municipality, province, region, Napolitano, I do not care, but I I ask how do you strumetalizzare religion in this way? Precisely for this reason I do not think it is a joker to be played at their best, but a faith to be witnessed at any time, through facts rather than words.
conclude with words not mine but taken from a passage in the Bible (1 Cor 13, 1-8.13) and I hope that these words might well may ring in the ears of the rulers.


If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not
CHARITY,
are
as sounding brass or a clanging cymbal.
And if I have the gift of prophecy
and understand all mysteries and all knowledge,
and I have all faith so
to move mountains, but have not
CHARITY,
I am nothing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment