Saturday, June 20, 2009

What Type Of Stone Is Used For Hot Rock Grills

university Jokes!

Excuse seraph .. I do not want to repeat the joke for this nice post but the comments have come from an anonymous .. the first couple of quiet ... I accept the criticism quietly .... but the second ... the second ... I said .. if you also want

After a question by "Good Nico" (CISCO ®) with mouse (VALERIA ®) a funny joke about the rivalry architect-engineer in the hope to be deployed as soon as I even among the ranks of the second category mentioned above.
Before I leave you to enjoy the joke with this maxim:

An architect tells you how to design a building. An engineer then explain why you fell ...

One day a gentleman who is doing a hot air balloon ride, for a gust of wind, lost the compass and maps. He then decided to lose altitude and saw a man in a field, down next to him and stops at about 2 m above the ground. Throw the mooring rope to it, which immediately takes it, and asks: "Please tell me where are they?" The other replies: "She is a balloon in the middle of a field, to 2.54 meters above the ground"

unruffled man on the balloon reply: "Let me guess her profession: She is a engineer! " Other: "How did you find out?" The first: "Why has given me accurate information, but absolutely useless"

Then the engineer, calm, replied: "Now I guess: You are an architect!" The man in the balloon, amazed: "How did you know?!?" The engineer: "Because you obviously are not working, do not know where he is going, do not know where he is and tries to blame the engineers."

0 comments:

Post a Comment