Thursday, December 17, 2009

Is Washing Necessary After Urination

Carryover from blog MarketingArena ..

... convinced that it is urgent to consider the role of those who form, as by those working in the field and can provide opportunities or respond to market needs ..
these indicators can be useful, spread the word ..
talking about is George Blown, I like to quote him because I believe that digital marketing can and should change the way we communicate a lot more than I've already done: there is an unlimited world to discover both inside and outside the network through new media ..

- - -
I was most impressed by an article on KTTB Blog McCann Erickson in the strike which followed the dismissal of four employees of the company .. It does not happen very often see a strike in the world of communication, but rather is a widespread perception that not everything goes well. The lament of my friend luca on facebook "is damn unfortunate that horrible day when I enrolled in the motherfuckin degree in Communication Sciences, has collected 16" like "and as many comments, almost 5% of his friends, what think? I want to go nicely against the tide:

- if the Italian market has no need of communicators to guide children to avoid these universities

- but if the market needs it, I believe, we note that it is forming a "content manager educated, conscious of the importance of creativity, with notions of advertising and marketing that does good in the market, serve specific locations because the reality today is that they find the work graphs, strategic planners, consultants are good at bringing true value to developers, but not generic communicators prepared for everything but not ready for anything.

The first problem, therefore, lies in the weak functioning of training in marketing and communication, too many words and too little life agency, an agency where even internships are becoming drug addicts because workers do not have time to teach but at the time same interns serve as the bread because the work of laborers (data mining, data entry, content) is critical .. has well-photographed reality kttb own blog where I steal the conclusion: Any

professionals operate in our industry must fight in their own small or great in his, saying no to all situations that may contribute to further undermine our industry.
I refer to unpaid calls, the non-application of any tariff, the phenomenon of unpaid interns ad libitum.
I do not speak of a "cartel", but it should be clear to everyone that sell radio spots to 100 €, or an integrated campaign to 10 000, is madness. I
maneuvers that I can understand a young man starting out, not in one of the top 10 agencies in Italy.
continue to adapt to this trade policy is to be complicit and conniving with all the consequences.

The second reality then, is doped in the market downward, a market where all companies are common and do not know whom they are addressed, while keeping the price as discriminating choice.

My answer then is that communication is bad, is bad because it has found its place, because legally there is no register of these professionals and I laughed when the accountant did not know where to insert them between classes, is bad because companies do not understand its value and perhaps, let's face it, because in the past taken advantage of this ignorance is a bit too .. The reality is that the patient is beautiful, we do a good job and we are lucky to do so, without a meeting point, however, will not go far with this post I give full support to the words of kttb .. urges teamwork

0 comments:

Post a Comment