Saturday, July 31, 2010

2009 Science Posters Templates

Russia, July 28 - August 6, 2010 Oscar


Yes, I finally managed to visit a country that I was always intrigued, of which I did not know what to expect .. I understand and not be simple to describe, not only for its contradictions, but because of its specificity so "far" from adjectives also commonly assigned to it in our culture ..
Citations in parentheses below are mostly taken from wikipedia.
must be said, first, that I have seen a small part: landed at the airport of Kazan (capital of Tatarstan and one of the largest cities of Russia. It is an important commercial, industrial and cultural heritage, and remains the most important site Tatar culture. It is located at the confluence of the Volga Kazanka in central European Russia .. is almost 800km from Moscow), I moved with a sports delegation representative in Italy Menzelinsk (also known as or Minzala Minzele, is a city in Russia located in the Autonomous Republic of Tatarstan. Founded on the banks of Menzelja in 1584 - 1586, obtained city status in 1781 and is 'the capital of Menzelinskij Rajon, served from Menzelinsk. The town, which lies 292 km east of Kazan', has an ethnic composition consists of a 49.3% 46.8% of Russians and Tatars. Muslim majority).
Menzelinsk In reality I have only seen the airport: Accommodation in Naberznye Celny (it is an industrial city east of European Russia, situated on the river Kama in the Autonomous Republic of Tatarstan, 225 km east of the capital Kazan) .. and here begins the "funny", put it this way.
The sports body that handled the arrangements for the delegation knew we would have stayed at the Hotel Tataarstan (nothing to do with our hotels, but a hotel ..) but with a large group of other delegations (English, Finnish, French , U.S., etc. ...) we have arranged in a beautiful "clinic", translated as the organization's people - mostly young, female students of language or other students, and all women - one of the few places available to speak in English with us.
arrived on site - with minimal knowledge of Cyrillic learned in internet snooping rather than preparatory study - the sign was translated literally as "amnesty"!
Who knows who had made the tip-off that was the right place for us!
Seriously .. was rather sad and depressing time .. beginning we have been among us, various sports delegations which had already encountered in other parts of the world for the same purpose and were happy to be there again.
Then, in subsequent days, we started to notice the "sick", the elderly, but also children with bandages strange, strange scars, especially on the behavior a bit 'abnormal .. and despite the music being played every night on our return to the the property, and perhaps for those couples odd and inappropriate for children here as they danced out of time, every time we caught more of an impression of sadness and abandonment to the limit of human ...
But we lived to be almost all "guests", apart from the water bottles in the clinic seemed to be altered with something incomprehensible to us (and therefore was carefully avoided) and a breakfast with these improvised nurse-maids who were trying to foist strange mess vegetables, meat and fish every time more understandable and above all really non-edible, at least for breakfast!
Percival, was the milk - "Moloch" - and even coffee! white and brown bread, and then, just whining and get along!
I decided to tell some day so spread, indicating in particular the things that struck me, what I saw in the daily journey by bus from the "clinical" Menzelinsk airport, seen from the bus for an hour every morning and every evening We rocked up to the back roads than perfect, full of cars, trucks and unspeakable means, but certainly without a catalyst! I prefer to tell
attach photos, even though not everything has been photographed .. just because I really can not find the right words, sums up .. is not a country that was "old style" one country, or just "sad", "poor" is not even true ..
is really just "away", especially from what usually surrounds us ..
course, sometimes we want, sometimes you may want to change seats to let dangle, as well as the body, the mind ...
can be helpful, instructive, and for that I would not forget ..
(to be continued)
Photo: The mosque in front of the clinic that morning and evening raised its dirges to the sky ..
I failed to get in ... for now ..
but there's another week ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment