Saturday, July 31, 2010

Bulk Pink Jelly Bracelets

A little 'scenario ... First






As I said, what are really small spaces that I visited this very extensive Federation .. about 60 km each day by bus, round trip in the evening, almost always, an exit for the city, without ever understanding the way down which way we were shot ..

But some frames will remain in my mind: I tried to ask whether it was appropriate because it is often said of Eastern Europe in general - perhaps more so than before, but never completely correct - that "are back" .. "How to us after the war" .. but the fact remains that Italy has never really got to thinking - we want to call it Communist - so indelibly marked by widespread and all-encompassing landscape, urban planning, culture, lifestyle, customs ..


And that will never change, even if some things here are not back, even if the malls are very similar to ours, although the expiration date on foods is not binding on the market, even If you still can smoke on the premises, even if the insulation of the structures do not know what it is, with some beautiful little house made of wood, even if the asbestos is virtually everywhere .. does not matter, are the traces of a story .. I tried to read it now and tell it ..

Sure, you can see around a lot of new development, a principle of care of the gardens, urban spaces that we did not understand if it had been prepared for the occasion or simply to be in place by the summer, you see many palaces left unfinished .. and this gives a sense of passage, but also to "suspend" .. Perhaps this culture has not yet sent your way to new roads, but I think the are looking for ...

Perhaps the photos do not do at all, here they are anyway ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment